Μεγάλη αναβάθμιση στο 1Password για Mac με πάρα πολλές νέες λειτουργίες και διορθώσεις προβλημάτων σε σχέση με την προηγούμενη έκδοση.
Αναλυτικά όλες οι αλλαγές στο 1Password για Mac:
◆ The Big Stuff ◆
– When you update a password for an existing item, the AutoSave window will now prompt you to update that item!
– You can now choose which vault to use when saving a new Login
– Edit items directly within 1Password mini!
– Edit generated passwords in 1Password mini, too
– Looking for something specific? 1Password mini now searches everything, from your usernames to your notes
– We’ve added full screen support so 1Password can be larger than ever!
– Like keyboard shortcuts? 1Password mini now has a *ton* of ‘em
– Keyboard shortcuts for switching vaults
– Tab and Shift-Tab shortcuts to navigate in 1Password mini’s details view
– Command (⌘)-O to anchor 1Password mini’s details view
– Command (⌘)-E to enter edit mode in 1Password mini’s details view
– Command (⌘)-S to save changes in 1Password mini’s details view
– Command (⌘)-. to cancel changes and exit the edit mode in 1Password mini’s details view
– By popular request, 1Password mini now shows Secure Notes!
◆ Sync & Export ◆
– Now when you change your Master Password, it will sync to your other devices
– Internet? Who needs it! USB is the future, so now you can sync your data file using a USB drive
– We’ve made some improvements to the way 1Password interacts with Dropbox
– New exporting options: 1Password can now export items to CSV and plain text (careful here—your items are not encrypted in these formats!)
◆ Editing Items ◆
– Added the ability to move items (in addition to copy) from one vault to another
– Right clicking on an item in the item list will now select that item
– We’ve made the item list even better, both when you right click on an item and when you click on the Item menu
– You can now resume editing if 1Password locks or quits in the middle of a change
– You can even switch vaults while editing an item and resume editing when you switch back
– Easily rename tags directly within the sidebar
– Item note editing now supports Undo/Redo
◆ Backups ◆
– New Find Backup button allows you to restore external backup files
– You can now restore from a backup when launching 1Password for the first time
◆ Languages ◆
– Catalan and Danish localization
– New languages added
– Updated translations
◆ Misc ◆
– Greatly improved URL matching makes logging in to sites with sub domains easy
– Use Go&Fill from the main application even when your browser is not open
– 1Password mini now supports fuzzy search. For example: “oogle” will now return items named “Google”
– Improved support for multiple Chrome profiles
– Addressed some minor visual and grammar issues
– You can now sort by Category in Security Audit
– Improved import from CSV
– Many bugs died to bring us this update
We love to hear from you! Get in touch with us at email@example.com, @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password!